Practice Specialty Areas
I offer both individual and couples therapy for a wide
range of problems. Typical issues that I might work with you to address
- Unresolved issues from childhood that hurt current relationships.
- Problems establishing close relationships, including
- Depression and anxiety.
- Finding new, healthier patterns of acting and relating
- Blocks to intimacy caused by past trauma.
- Hopelessness in finding a rewarding marriage.
- Sexual issues, including problems caused by pornography
use and addiction.
- Substance use and abuse (self or family member).
- Stressful parent-child relationships, including adult
- Unwanted alienation from God and past spiritual abuse.
- Divorce and rebuilding life and family.
- Work-related issues, including job stress and working
with difficult people.
- Dealing with chaotic work environments and career changes.
- The stress of caring for elderly or sick loved ones.
- Children with mental illness, sexual issues or substance
- Challenges within a church or religious organization.
- Challenges for executives or professionals
and their families and co-workers (Go To Executive
Coaching and Consultation).